TRADYO NIAGARA LIVING CONTEST
- Agreement: These rules govern the Tradyo Niagara Living Contest (the “Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
- Sponsor: The Contest sponsor is Metroland Media Group Ltd. (the “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: The Contest is open to residents of Ontario who have attained the age of eighteen (18) at the start of the Contest Period. Notwithstanding the above, the Contest is not open to employees, their immediate family members (i.e. spouses or biological, step or adoptive, children or siblings) or anyone domiciled with any employee of the Sponsor any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, (including advertising or promotional agencies) or fulfillment houses. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk drop offs, photocopies, scanned copies, facsimiles or other mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- Contest: The Contest begins at 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, October 5th, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Monday, October 31, 2016 (the “Contest Period”). There are two ways to enter the Contest and be eligible to win a prize:
- Online: during the Contest Period, post an item on Tradyo using the hashtag #NiagaraLiving, then go to the contest website at community.tradyo.com/niagaralivingcontest follow the instructions to complete and submit the entry form. Once the Contest entry form has been completed, you will receive one (1) entry per item you post on Tradyo during the Contest Period with #NiagaraLiving in the item description. Limit of ten (10) entries per person.
- Email: During the Contest Period, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full legal name and email address with the subject line TRADYO NIAGARA LIVING CONTEST and provide an answer in 250 words or more to the following question for one (1) entry into the Contest: What do you like about the TRADYO mobile app? There is a limit of ten (10) entries per person.
- Post/Submission Requirements: Entry posts (each, a “submission”) that contain obscene, offensive, or any language communicating messages inconsistent with the positive images to which Contest Sponsor wishes to associate itself will be void. Each submission must be unique and original (i.e. entrant cannot submit the same submission more than one time in this Contest and/or copy someone else’s submission) and must be written in English only. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees and further warrants and represents that any submission he/she submits:
- is original to him/her and that the entrant has all necessary rights in and to the submission to enter the Contest;
- has not been entered in any other contest, won any other prize or have been previously published in any other medium;
- does not violate any law;
- does not contain any reference to any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from each such individual;
- will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on any rights and/or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims whatsoever;
- is owned by him/her or he/she has the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize Sponsor to use all copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights in and to his/her submission to enable inclusion and use of the submission in the manner contemplated by these Contest rules; and
- is not defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene, and further that it will not contain, include, discuss or involve, without limitation, any of the following: nudity; alcohol/drug consumption or smoking; explicit or graphic sexual activity, or sexual innuendo; crude, vulgar or offensive language and/or symbols; derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual, religious or other groups; content that endorses, condones and/or discusses any illegal, inappropriate or risky behaviour or conduct; personal information of individuals; and/or any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
Sponsor reserves the right to reject, remove and disqualify any submissions that could be offensive or inappropriate or that do not meet the terms and conditions of these rules or Tradyo’s terms and conditions.
- Ownership/Use Rights: Entrants retain the copyright to their entries. However, by entering the Contest, entrants hereby grant the Sponsor a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to print, publish, use, copy, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and display the full name of each entrant, and/or each submission (including but not limited to each associated post, text and/or photograph), in connection with the Sponsor’s business, including without limitation in any media formats and through any media channels. Each entrant agrees to complete and sign all documents necessary to confirm the rights granted under these official rules. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the posting of his or her entry, including any related photo and/or text, and his/her name, likeness, image, and comments online as contemplated herein, without any further notice, review, approval, consent or compensation. In addition, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that posting a photograph, text, item or comment online brings it within public view, and the Sponsor will not be held liable for any copying, reproducing, re-posting, or unlawful use of the posted photograph, text, item or comment, or any related comment, other injury, damage or loss to any entrant or any other person that may result.
- Winner Selection: One (1) potential winner will be chosen by random draw from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period, which draw will take place at 1 Yonge Street, 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5E 1E6 at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday November 1, 2016. The potential winner will be contacted by email by a representative of the Sponsor, and must reply within 72 hours to maintain eligibility. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact or incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select at random another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry. In order to be eligible to win, the potential winner must correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill-testing question, without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid.
- Prize: There is one (1) prize available to be won, consisting of a five hundred dollar ($500) pre-paid Visa gift card (the “prize”). Approximate retail value of the prize is five hundred dollars ($500 CDN). Any purchase for an amount greater than the available balance of your card must be paid with an alternative method of payment. Unauthorized use, reproduction or resale is prohibited. Safeguard your card. The card will not be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen, used incorrectly or without authorization. The card may not be exchanged for cash. Other terms and conditions may apply. The prize will be sent via mail or courier by Sponsor to the postal address provided by the winner. If the potential winner fails to provide a valid postal address to the Sponsor within five (5) days of notification that he/she has been selected as a potential winner, he/she will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and Sponsor may, in its discretion, draw and contact another eligible entry, and the first potential winner will have no further claim to the prize. Sponsor shall not be responsible for postal or courier strikes, errors or delays.
- Release: Prior to receiving the prize, the potential winner will be required to show valid photo ID and to sign a declaration of eligibility and release form releasing the Sponsor and its related parties from any and all liability in connection with the Contest and/or the prize, confirming compliance with the Contest rules and consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, in any and all forms of media, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies. The signed form must be received by the Sponsor within 5 days of notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant.
- Indemnity: By participating in this Contest, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buyers and promotional agencies (the “Released Parties”) from any and all damages, injuries, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses, liabilities or losses of any kind (including but not limited to lawyers’ fees) arising out of or relating to your participation in the Contest; your receipt or use of any prize; your violation of any term of these Contest rules or your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or any claim that your entry, post or submission caused any type of damage to a third party.
- Banning: The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes but is not limited to providing false information, creating false, offensive or inappropriate posts, and entering more times than permitted under these Contest rules.
- Other: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. One prize per person. This Contest is governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed. Sponsor shall not liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including but not limited to technical issues or failures on any website or software, viruses, website disruptions, malfunctions or website down-time, human error, personal injury or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant. The Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. Use of any automated system including robotic or form filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.