TRADYO ‘POST THE MOST’ CONTEST
- Agreement: These rules govern the Tradyo “Post the Most” Contest (the “Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
- Sponsor: The Contest sponsor is Metroland Media Group Ltd. (the “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: The Contest is open to residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who have attained the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside as at the start of the Contest Period. Notwithstanding the above, the Contest is not open to employee, immediate family members (i.e. spouses or biological, step or adoptive, children or siblings) or anyone domiciled with any employee of the Sponsor or their corporate affiliates, subsidiaries advertising or promotional agencies or fulfillment houses. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk drop offs, photocopies, scanned copies, facsimiles or other mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- Contest: The Contest begins at 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, October 14th, 2015 and ends at 5:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 31st, 2016 (the “Contest Period”). There are two ways to enter the Contest and be eligible to win a prize:
- A. Online: during the Contest Period, post an item on Tradyo, then go to the contest website at community.tradyo.com/postthemost. Follow the instructions to complete and submit the entry form, and upload a photo or a screenshot of the item you just posted to Tradyo. You will receive one (1) entry per item listed. There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
- To be eligible, an entry must be the entrant’s original photo/screenshot, may not have been entered in any other contest, won any other prize or have been previously published in any other medium. In connection with your submission, you affirm, represent and/or warrant that (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize Sponsor to use all copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights in and to your submission to enable inclusion and use of the submission in the manner contemplated by these Contest rules; and (ii) you have the written consent, release and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the submission in the matter contemplated by these Contest rules. The Sponsor reserves the right to reject and disqualify any submissions that could be offensive or inappropriate or that do not meet the terms and conditions of these rules.
- B. Email: During the Contest Period, email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full legal name and daytime phone number with the subject line TRADYO “POST THE MOST” CONTEST and provide an answer in 25-50 words to the following question for one (1) entry) into the Contest: What do you like about the TRADYO mobile app? There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
- Ownership/Use Rights: Entrants retain the copyright to their entries. However, by entering the Contest, entrants hereby grant the Sponsor a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to print, publish, use, copy, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and display the full name of each entrant, and/or each submission (including but not limited to each associated screenshot and/or photograph), in connection with the Sponsor’s business, including without limitation in any media formats and through any media channels. Each entrant agrees to complete and sign all documents necessary to confirm the rights granted under these official rules. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the posting of his or her entry, including any related photo and/or screenshot, and his/her name, likeness, image, and comments online as contemplated herein, without any further notice, review, approval, consent or compensation. In addition, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that posting a photograph, screenshot, item or comment online brings it within public view, and the Sponsor will not be held liable for any copying, reproducing, re-posting, or unlawful use of the posted photograph, screenshot, item or comment, or any related comment, other injury, damage or loss to any entrant or any other person that may result.
- Winner Selection: The potential winner will be chosen by random draw from among all eligible entries received, which will take place at 3715 Laird Road, Unit 6, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L5L 0A3 at 2:00 p.m. on Monday, April 4th, 2016. The potential winner will be contacted by email by a representative of the Sponsor, and must reply within 72 hours to maintain eligibility. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact or incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select at random another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry. In order to be eligible to win, the potential winner must correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill-testing question, without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid.
- Prize: There is one (1) prize available to be won, consisting of a five hundred dollar gift card ($250) CDN prepaid Visa gift card (the “prize”). Approximate retail value of the prize is five hundred dollars ($250) CDN. Any purchase for an amount greater than the available balance of your card must be paid with an alternative method of payment. Unauthorized use, reproduction or resale is prohibited. Safeguard your card. The card will not be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen, used incorrectly or without authorization. The card may not be exchanged for cash. Other terms and conditions may apply. The prize will be sent via mail or courier by Sponsor to the postal address provided by the winner. If the potential winner fails to provide a valid postal address to the Sponsor within five (5) days of notification that he/she has been selected as a potential winner, he/she will be deemed to have forfeited the prize. Sponsor shall not be responsible for postal or courier strikes, errors or delays.
- Release: Prior to receiving the prize, the potential winner will be required to show valid photo ID and to sign a declaration of eligibility and release form releasing the Sponsor and its related parties from any and all liability in connection with the Contest and/or the prize, confirming compliance with the Contest rules and consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, in any and all forms of media, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies. The signed form must be received by the Sponsor within 5 days of notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant.
- Indemnity: By participating in this Contest, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and its parents, its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and licensees, representatives, advertising, media buyers and promotional agencies (the “Released Parties”) from any and all damages, injuries, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses, liabilities or losses of any kind (including but not limited to lawyers’ fees) arising out of or relating to your participation in the Contest; your receipt or use of any prize; your violation of any term of these Contest rules or your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
- Banning: The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more times than permitted under these Contest rules.
- Other: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. One prize per person. This Contest is governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed. Sponsor shall not liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including but not limited to technical issues or failures on any website or software, viruses, website disruptions, malfunctions or website down-time, human error, personal injury or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. Use of any automated system including robotic or form filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.