Ambassador Terms and Conditions
Tradyo #Ambassador $25 Gift Card Offer
Official Offer Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
- Agreement: These Terms govern the “Tradyo #Ambassador $25 Gift Card Offer’” (the “Offer”) which is sponsored by Tradyo, a property of Metroland Media Group Ltd. (“Tradyo”). This Offer starts on December 10th, 2015 at 00:01 AM ET and closes on the earlier of March 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM ET or the total maximum of four hundred (400) Gift Cards have been claimed under this Offer (the “Offer Period”). The act of entering the Offer constitutes acceptance of these Terms and the decisions of Tradyo, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all Tradyo Ambassadors and participants in the Offer.
- Eligibility: The Offer is open to residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who have downloaded the Tradyo app and completed the registration process within the Tradyo app and who have attained, as of the start of the Offer Period, the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside.Offer good while quantities last. Subject to the Submission Requirements set out below, there is no limit on the number of Gift Cards any one Tradyo Ambassador may qualify for.
- How to Participate:
Submission Requirements. In order to receive a gift card with an approximate retail value of $25 CDN (“Gift Card”), you must complete these requirements during the Offer Period:
- Download the free Tradyo app from the Apple App Store® or the Google Play StoreTM
- Sign up on Tradyo through the app by filling out the sign up form or via Facebook in the app itself
- Register yourself on community.tradyo.com/#ambassador as #Ambassador by filling out the form
- Create a unique hashtag for yourself
- Get your friends and family to download the free Tradyo app andComplete the sign up form
- You, your friends and family can then list an item for sale on Tradyo using your unique hashtag in the description of the listing (each such item so listed, a “Post”).
- In order for a listing from your friends or family to qualify as a Post,
- the items posted by your friends or family for sale must have a minimum market value of $20 as determined by Tradyo in its sole discretion;
- It must comply in all respects with Tradyo’s Terms and Conditions, as they are updated from time to time (see http://tradyo.com/terms_and_conditions); and
- it must only contain one unique hashtag (yours!) in the listing description
- Once your friends or family have Posted an aggregate total of 10 items on Tradyo that meet the foregoing requirements, you will qualify to receive a $25 Gift Card
- In order for a listing from your friends or family to qualify as a Post,
A representative of Tradyo will notify you by email when you’ve qualified to receive a Gift Card and will send you a link to a webpage displaying the list of Gift Cards currently available. A list of currently available Gift Cards can be found at www.community.tradyo.com/#ambassador . Once you’ve selected the Gift Card you would like to receive, simply respond to Tradyo’s email within 24 hours with your selection. If you fail to respond within 24 hours you forfeit your right to receive a Gift Card. Your selected Gift Card will be emailed to you within 15 business days.
Please only share your unique hashtag with close friends and family members; Tradyo Ambassadors referring people with whom they have no personal or family relationship will be disqualified from the Offer. In addition, any Posts made on Tradyo by people with whom a Tradyo Ambassador has no personal or family relationship will be disqualified from the Offer. For the purposes of the above: (a) “family members” or “family relationship” means the relationship between an individual who sends a message and the individual to whom the message is sent if those individuals are related to one another through a marriage, common-law partnership or any legal parent/guardian-child relationship and those individuals have had direct, voluntary, two-way communication; and (b) “friends” or “personal relationship” means the relationship between an individual who sends a message and the individual to whom the message is sent, if those individuals have had direct, voluntary, two-way communications and it would be reasonable to conclude that they have a personal relationship, taking into consideration any relevant factors such as the sharing of interests, experiences, opinions and information evidenced in the communications, the frequency of communication, the length of time since the parties communicated and whether the parties have met in person.
- Gift Cards:All Gift Cards must be accepted as provided, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The Gift Cards that maybe selected are subject to availability and may vary from time to time. Tradyo reserves the right to substitute any Gift Card with an award of equal or greater value. All Gift Cards are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed. Gift Cards will not be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen, used incorrectly or without authorization. Any purchase for an amount greater than the available balance of your Gift Card must be paid with an alternative method of payment. Other terms and conditions imposed by the Gift Card issuer may apply including expiry dates. If you are unable or unwilling to accept or otherwise redeem any Gift Card on the terms that it is awarded, the Gift Card shall be forfeited and no cash or substitutes will be provided in whole or in part. A Gift Card cannot be transferred or substituted once it has been chosen.
- Tradyo’s Rights: Tradyo reserves the right to reject, remove and disqualify any Tradyo Amabssador’s submissions, or any Postings on Tradyo that Tradyo finds to be inappropriate, ineligible or that do not meet the terms and conditions of this Offer. Tradyo reserves the right to cancel or modify the Offer or these Offer Terms at any time without notice. Tradyo reserves the right to disqualify any participant who fails to comply with these Terms or abuses or attempts to undermine these Terms or the Offer from both this and from any future offers and contests conducted by Tradyo without further notice. Such abuse includes but is not limited to providing false information, creating false Posts or tampering with the submission process.
- Release. By participating in this Offer, you hereby release Tradyo and any Gift Card issuer and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and licensees and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buyers and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from all responsibility or liability for any claim, loss or damages arising from, related to or connected with this Offer. None of the Released Parties assumes any liability for any claims, losses or damages arising from, related to or connected with this Offer.
- Indemnity: By participating in this Offer, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all damages, injuries, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses, liabilities or losses of any kind (including but not limited to lawyers’ fees) arising out of or relating to your participation in the Offer; your receipt or use of any Gift Card; your violation of any Terms of this Offer or your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
- Other: This Offer is governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law. Neither Tradyo nor any Gift Card issuer shall be liable for any lost, late, misdirected or incorrect registrations, submissions or postings on Tradyo or inability to process registrations, submissions or postings, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Offer, including technical issues or failures of the Tradyo app, viruses, disruptions, malfunctions or down-time of the Tradyo app, human error. Tradyo is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Offer. Use of any automated system to enter or participate in this Offer is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all applicable Tradyo postings by anyone using such assistance. Listings posted on Tradyo shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized holder associated with the Tradyo account that submitted the posting, provided the person meets all of the eligibility criteria of this Offer.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.